Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP) has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”. As part of its regional expansion strategy in West Africa and beyond, the company established its second Country Office in Monrovia, Liberia in 2013.
Discovery Cycle Professionals is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Legal Intern
- Conducting research on both legal and non-legal related topics.
- Drafting and analysing of documents and agreements for divisions in the department.
- Preparing proposals and follow up with the targeted MDA or company as the case may be.
- Handling projects as will be communicated from time to time.
- Planning, organising and managing training programmes.
- Scheduling management meetings and taking minutes of meetings
- General company secretarial functions
- Liaising with government agencies from time to time
- Analytical with great attention to detail.
- Continual self-development
- Goal and quality oriented.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word Packages
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
Application Closing Date
3pm, Friday, 23rd May 2014
How To Apply
All CVs MUST be sent to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Note: Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice. All CVs MUST be sent not later than 3pm, Friday, 23rd May 2014