Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Water Process Technician
- The Water Process Technician reports to the Syrup Room Team Leader is to Monitor Water Treatment Plant Activities and Ensure That Water Meant for Production Of Coca Cola Products Is Adequately Treated, Free Of Food Safety Hazards, And Meets TCCC Specifications.
Other Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To Monitor the Stock of Raw Water and Update Management Residual Chlorine from Borehole 1-3ppm.
- To Ensure That Treated Water Is Available Always for Production Purposes.
- To Ensure Good Housekeeping Status of All the Equipment and Environment Associated with The Water Treatment Plant.
- To Ensure That the Water Treatment Test and Operational Equipment Are Functional and Inform Management of Any Malfunction in Light of The Negative Impact on Water Quality. No Residual Chlorine in Treated Water.
- To Ensure That Backwashing of The Sand and Carbon Filters Are Carried Out.
- To Ensure That All Water Standards Are Met by Carrying Out All Test and Analysis at The Required Frequency.
- To Ensure That Appropriate Solutions Are Rendered to Problems Arising in The Cause of Operation.
- To Ensure That all water Treatment Test Reagent Are Available and Fit for Use.
- To Ensure That the Appropriate Corrective Actions Are Taken in Cases Where Out of Specification Results Are Obtained.
- Ensure the Compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice, Food Safety Practice, Good Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Practices in All Line Activities. This Includes Monitoring Of Identified Oprp’s (Raw Water Storage & Carbon Filtration), Achieve Water Use Ratio Of 3.26, Achieve Solid Waste Ratio Of 21.10, Achieve Energy Use Ratio Of 0.38,Solid Waste Recycled Of 89.56%, Zero Lost Time Work Related Injuries
Required Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent in food science or physical science.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Interpersonal Relations & Team Work.
- Punctuality & Regularity.
- Initiative & Drive.
- Safety Consciousness & Uniform Compliance.
- Food Safety Management System